We are looking for an experienced Senior Creative Artworker with a strong track-record in annual reporting and corporate communications to join our team and become an integral part of our busy studio.
This is an opportunity to put your technical skills into practice and add value to our busy studio. Working as part of a team, you will be responsible across the artworking lifecycle of a project from initial file set-up, typesetting and implementation of author's corrections through to final flightchecking and release of files to print.
With an excellent knowledge of the Adobe CC suite, you will also be required to undertake re-touching and broader creative artworking from scamps and/or visual briefs from the Creative team.
Strong attention to detail, tidiness and an eye for design layout are essential for the role as is the ability to work accurately, responsively and, at times, within tight and sometimes challenging deadlines.
Being a team player is also vital for the role as you will be collaborating with all departments across the studio and will be required to play your part in mentoring and developing more junior members of the team and agency.
Key Essential Attributes:
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience working within the Adobe Creative Suite (Mac-based InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) in a professional environment on annual reporting and corporate communications projects.
- Experience of working with the Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel) and the latest PDF technologies.
- Knowledge of other applications such as After Effects would also be great but are not essential for the role.
- Understanding of and experience in corporate branding, layout, colour theory and typography in both print and digital media.
- Artworking and typography skills.
- Photoshop and retouching skills.
- Excellent English and grammar.
- Great organisational skills, not only in time management but file management also.
- An eye for design layout and an acute eye for detail.
- Excellent time management and strong ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Ability to multi-task and work both individually and as part of team.
- Proactive and resourceful approach to finding information needed to complete the task at hand.
- Adheres to and promotes compliance with all company policies and working practices as laid out in the Company Handbook and related Company Policies.
A positive attitude is also a must!
In the first instance, please email us with an up-to-date CV, an indication of your salary expectations and information on your availability.
If you want to send any other supporting detail (e.g. links to some recent client work) then please feel free to do so with your CV.
Recruitment consultants – please don’t contact us. We work with a select number of agencies who know who we are and we would prefer not to have unsolicited communication from anyone else – thank you.