We are after a superb Senior Account Manager with 2-3 years agency experience looking for a fresh challenge in a leading creative business communications agency.
You will be highly organised and customer focussed with experience in delivering both print and digital corporate and investor communications.
You will work with a number of corporate clients from large multinationals to private businesses, ensuring the agency team deliver their promises and manage client expectations.
Responsible for delivering clients projects and making sure that they are smoothly managed throughout the full project lifecycle, remain on brief, on budget and are delivered to the client in-line with agreed project timescales.
This role reports to the Account Director.
- Directed by the Account Director to deliver excellent client service to all clients.
- Consistently works to an agreed set of client servicing standards; templates, contact reports, process, SLAs.
- Meet current and prospective clients, take briefs and may pitch for new business with appropriate members of the wider agency team.
- Efficiently traffic the work through the agency to meet client deadlines and budgets, using the agency traffic and project management system TrafficLive.
- Provide planning, research and creative brainstorming to client accounts.
- Create accurate quotes, schedules, contact reports and budget status.
- Review the efficient workload allocation of the project with the Account Director to ensure that projects remain profitable.
- Identify and discuss organic growth and new business opportunities for existing and prospective clients with the Account Director.
- Contribute to the new business process as required.
- Report accurate budget information by client to the Account Director ensuring the client has been billed for all relevant costs in a timely fashion and, where applicable, in-line with the agreed billing schedule.
- Provide day-to-day advice and expertise to the Account Executive with projects and queries as required.
- Ensure the effective flow of communication between Account Management and the internal agency teams to ensure the timely delivery of projects.
- Ensure the Account Executives are trained in and consistently adhere to the agency Client Servicing standards.
- Fully appreciates how this role fits into the strategic objectives of the client and agency, and communicates well and collaborates at all times with colleagues across the agency.
- Effectively collaborates with colleagues to resolve communication issues and relate well with all levels of agency.
- Adheres to and promotes compliance with all company policies and working practices as laid out in the Company Handbook and related Company Policies.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of recent Annual Reporting experience and 2-3 years of agency experience.
- Must have excellent written English and proofreading ability.
- Varied experience with branding and digital projects would be an advantage.
- Experience using CtrlPrint would also be beneficial.
Why join us?
We offer a culture that fosters creativity and free-thinking so if you are looking to develop your career and want to help shape our agency then we’d like to hear from you.
Please note, this job description can be updated and amended at any time by SampsonMay and in this instance an updated copy will be provided and explained to you.
Recruitment agencies: please don’t contact us. We work with a select number of agencies who know who we are and we would prefer not to have unsolicited communication from anyone else – thank you.