We are passionate about supporting both the future of our industry and our agency by offering a structured 12-week internship programme for innovative, digital-savvy designers who are starting out in the creative sector.
We are a commercial studio, working with global organisations, creating bold and impactful brands and communications that drive business performance. Our internship scheme is a great opportunity for recent graduates to work within a busy studio and gain hands-on experience.
You will be mentored through a 12-week programme, gaining the opportunity to learn and grow through collaboration and exposure with our design and full agency teams across a range of integrated client projects.
- You will be considered an integral part of the team and given the opportunity to get truly involved within studio life.
- We expect you to contribute to all work and engage in projects.
- Projects will vary with exposure to strategic brand work and early-stage brand creation through to bringing brands to life across digital and print channels.
- You will learn from some truly supportive and talented individuals within SampsonMay and gain the opportunity to experience life within a busy, commercial studio.
- You will end the internship with real-world experience working with a range of clients, across varied projects.
- This is a paid internship for 12 weeks with the potential to be extended further for a further paid 12-week period.
You will need to be a suitably qualified design graduate with a passion to get stuck into agency life and a desire to listen and learn as well as contribute and share your thoughts and skills with us.
There is also a potential for a full-time role at the end of the programme but given our internship scheme is ongoing, we can't guarantee this will always be possible.
Please use the form below to send us your details along with your portfolio or relevant link, your CV, and a brief letter to give a little insight into you, your passions, and what you are looking for from the internship scheme.
We will look at the information you send us to make sure the work we do is right for you, to ensure there will be a mutual benefit from joining the scheme but a demonstration of your skills across digital, print, motion, animation, film/editing will be a huge plus. We don't expect you to be able to do all of these things! But demonstrating skills within these areas will align to the areas of work we deliver for our clients – take a look at our work to find out more.
We offer a culture that fosters creativity and free-thinking so if you are looking to start and develop your career and want to help shape our agency then we’d love to hear from you.