We are looking for a super talented, enthusiastic, self-motivated Middleweight Digital Designer that has been working in corporate brand communications environment. With 2–4 years under your belt, you will have worked across a mixture digital projects and will be looking for a fresh challenge in a leading creative business communications agency.
The ideal candidate is someone who wants to develop a career within an established communications agency and help to shape the future success
of our business.
We are a leading creative business communications agency, delivering expert strategic thinking and superb creativity for clients of all shapes and sizes, from FTSE 100 to challenger brands.
You will be involved in projects from the initial thinking stage to product launch, assisting the digital team with a range of tasks from conceptual development and information architecture to wire framing and high fidelity visuals.
- A strong understanding of all aspects of digital design, from screen sizes and pixels to accessibility and human-computer interaction
- The ability to articulate an idea in its basic form through conceptual sketches, animation or moving image
- Awareness of responsive design, it’s benefits and limitations
- Strong software skills – Sketch & InVision, Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator.
- Work collaboratively as part of a team
- Take onboard creative feedback from senior members of the team and move a project forward in an appropriate direction.
- Effectively manage your own time and prioritise
- Maintain and organise digital and physical files and designs across a project scope
- Contribute to the upkeep of the studio environment and their personal work space
- Update project managers and senior members of the team on their workload and the completion of tasks.
Why join us?
We offer a culture that fosters creativity and free-thinking so if you are looking to develop your career and want to help shape our agency then we’d like to hear from you.
Please note, this job description can be updated and amended at any time by SampsonMay and in this instance an updated copy will be provided and explained to you.
Recruitment agencies: please don’t contact us. We work with a select number of agencies who know who we are and we would prefer not to have unsolicited communication from anyone else – thank you.