We are after a superb Account Manager looking for a fresh challenge in a leading creative communications agency.
We are specialists within corporate branding and communications so you will need to have gained one to two years experience in a similar corporate agency environment.
You may have been in an Account Executive role or be a junior Account Manager looking to take on more responsibility.
You will be a highly organised and customer focussed project manager with experience in delivering both print and digital corporate communications. Ideally you may have had some experience with investor communications (corporate reporting) but it's not a deal breaker if you haven't had the opportunity to do so.
Working with a Senior Account Manager, you will be given the opportunity to work with a number of corporate clients ranging from large multinationals to private businesses, ensuring the agency team deliver their promises and manage client expectations.
Responsible for helping to deliver a range of brand comms, investor and employee engagement projects, you will ensure all areas of the project run smoothly throughout the full project lifecycle, remaining on brief, on budget and are delivered to the client in-line with agreed project timescales.
This role reports to a Senior Account Manager and the Client Services Director.
- Directed by the Senior Account Manager to deliver excellent client service to all clients.
- Consistently works to an agreed set of client servicing standards; templates, contact reports, process, SLAs.
- Efficiently traffic the work through the agency to meet client deadlines and budgets, using the agency traffic and project management system TrafficLive.
- Contribute to project planning, research and creative brainstorming for client accounts.
- Create accurate quotes, schedules, contact reports and budget status for review by Senior Account Manager.
- Review the efficient workload allocation of the project with the Senior Account Manager to ensure that projects remain profitable.
- Identify and discuss organic growth and new business opportunities for existing and prospective clients with the Senior Account Manager.
- Contribute to the new business process as required.
- Report accurate budget information by client to the Senior Account Manager ensuring the client has been billed for all relevant costs in a timely fashion and, where applicable, in-line with the agreed billing schedule.
- Fully appreciates how this role fits into the strategic objectives of the client and agency, and communicates well and collaborates at all times with colleagues across the agency.
- Effectively collaborates with colleagues to resolve communication issues and relate well with all levels of agency.
- Adheres to and promotes compliance with all company policies and working practices as laid out in the Company Handbook and related Company Policies.
- Must have at least 1-2 years of relevant experience within a creative corporate brand communications agency.
- Must have excellent written English and proofreading ability.
- Varied experience with branding, corporate / employee communications, investor communications and digital projects are a must – you don't need to have done it all and you don't need to have done lots of it but you need to understande the nuances and experience gained within a corporate agency.
Why join us?
We offer a culture that fosters creativity and free-thinking so if you are looking to develop your career and want to help shape our agency then we’d love to hear from you.
Please note, this job description can be updated and amended at any time by SampsonMay and in this instance an updated copy will be provided and explained to you.
In the first instance, please use the contact form to send us an up-to-date CV and a covering letter with an indication of your salary expectations and information on your availability.
If you want to send any other supporting detail (e.g. links to some recent client work) then please feel free to do so with your CV.
Recruitment agencies: please don’t contact us. We work with a select number of agencies who know who we are and we would prefer not to have unsolicited communication from anyone else – thank you.